You must be a member (current at the date of the meet) of an overseas Masters swimming club affiliated with World Aquatics.
Step 1 Create a profile in Swim Central
Only required once, you can continue to use this profile for any future meet – download instructions here
SPECIAL NOTE: the mobile phone field is *required, but currently accepts numbers in Australian mobile format – as a work-around, please enter “0499999999”
Step 2 Purchase a one-off meet specific “membership”
In Swim Central – the cost is $5.16 for MSA insurance cover, which then enables you to enter the meet:
- After creating a profile in Swim Central, log in and select “Store” from the left-hand menu, then click on the “Memberships” tile:
- Type “Masters Swimming NT” into the ‘Find a Club’ search field, and select “Masters Swimming NT” from the drop-down list. Then select your name from the dropdown list in the ‘Who are you purchasing for’ search box:
- Select the non-member product for the appropriate meet, and click on the yellow tab to upload a document – you will be required to upload a document confirming that you are currently registered as a member of a World Aquatics affiliated masters swimming association.
Important – please ensure you select “Event” as the Document Category, and “Interstate/International Clearance” as the Document Type in the Upload Document pop-up.
- Then click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click on the Shopping Cart icon at top right of the page.
Enter credit card details and tick the “Agree with Terms & Conditions” checkbox.
Click on the “Buy Now” button
- After completing purchase, click on the “Set as Primary Membership” button:
Step 3 Enter the swim meet through Swim Central
Follow the instructions under the “Meet Entry” instructions tab above.
If you experience any difficulties please contact the the NT Branch Meet Recorder